It is critical in life to make sure your most cherished values, goals and belongings are not lost or compromised. Your personal growth demands it.
Read an excerpt from my lastest book "Hustle While You Wait" to learn the "self's" that can enhance or destroy your life (your choice):Below is a list of action items and safeguards not to be overlooked:
- Self-direction: Where do you want to be five years from now? Make two lists, personal and professional. Keep them handy, so you don’t lose track of what is most important to you.
- Self-care: List healthy ways to comfort yourself during stressful times. Address physical and mental health issues as soon as possible.
- Self-protection: Learn the principles of self-defense, purchase legal tools of protection, get an alarm system and/or guard dog.
- Self-sufficiency: Protect your financial assets and think about what you need to do to secure your future. Consider these ideas: get a better job, build passive income, find a second job, start a business, live below your means or learn to live “off the land.”
- Self-perfection: Create your “bucket list” of things you want to accomplish (i.e., leadership skills, computer skills, playing the piano, obtaining a degree or certification).
Keeping a close eye on the "self's" in life can help enhance and preserve your future. These can help you get the most out of life rather than ruin your life.
To your success,