You've been there... you're sick and tired of being sick and tired! You're angry, exhausted and eager to move on with life... but life gets in the way! You are now face-to-face with a dangerous enemy to your success...
To help you see clearly in the path to patience, below is a two-part excerpt on the topic from my latest book Hustle While You Wait .
Let's begin by identifying why patience can be of tremendous help to your success:
- Teaches persistence.
- Inspires others to hang tight.
- An important key to success.
- Reveals internal and external self-control.
- Helps you remain calm in the midst of chaos.
- Helps you to remain even-tempered in demanding situations.
- Helps you to endure laborious tasks. (translation: pain in the $%! work).
- Makes you adept at anger management and other emotions that cloud your judgment.
Mind you, there is nothing wrong with having the right sense of urgency. Just make sure impatience doesn't get the best of you!
In my next blog (PART 2) I will explore ways you can further develop this critical trait.
To your success,